I love my family
I do not love it when Tyler and Abby fight
I love Pepsi
I do not love video games, especially hearing the rest of the family play Skyrim and COD Black Ops
I love the color blue, any shade
I do not love the heat
I love sewing
I do not love cooking
I love shopping
I do not love bills
I love the smell of crayons
I do not love the smell of my son after 3 hours of machine shop
I love hiaynths
I do not love to garden
I love Mike an Ikes
I do not love limiting sugar for my diet (The Belly Fat Cure)
I love traveling
I do not like Eric traveling all over the globe every couple of weeks
I love our farm
I do not love the 25ish miles driving into Newton
I love my family
The Fam and the farm:
Love the pictures of you and Eric and the one of Tyler and Abby!
ReplyDelete